What to expect as we regather
We’re so excited to worship together in our Sanctuary this Sunday at 10:30AM. Thank you for reviewing the checklist below so that you’re prepared to regather for worship at Living Saviour!
Be certain you are feeling well. Stay home if you have a fever or any symptoms of illness of any kind.
If someone in your household is sick, with anything, COVID OR NOT, please DO NOT COME TO WORSHIP, even if you have a reservation, it is ok, we’ll be here next week.
PREPARE before you leave home
- Only those who have a reservation will be admitted to the service.
- Come inside only if you are feeling well, with no symptoms of illness.
- WEAR A FACE MASKin the parking lot, on the sidewalks, as you enter the building, during the service, and as you exit the building until you re-enter your vehicle.
- If you do not have a mask, we will provide one at the entrances.
- Finish your food/beverage before entering the building. We ask you to refrain from eating or drinking while in worship.
SOCIAL DISTANCE when you arrive
- Please social distance (remain 6 feet apart) in the parking lot and sidewalk, hallways, etc.
- Please do not shake hands or hug one another. We know that’s tough! Greet each other with a wave instead!
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance the building, and we ask you to sanitize your hands as you enter.
- You may enter from the front or the back.
- The downstairs entrance is open, you may walk upstairs or use the elevator, and we ask that you refrain from using the restrooms downstairs, and from entering the preschool area.
- The elevator is available if needed; please only 1 “family unit” at a time inside.
GREETING AND SEATING
- The door will be propped open for you.
- As you come up onto the entrance, please maintain 6’ between you and others.
- We ask you to wait outside on the plaza if the weather is nice, while others in front of you find their seats, then you can enter the building.
- Please use hand sanitizer as you enter the building.
- On a table in the entryway (Narthex) are bags containing communion elements. Please take one on your way into worship.
- The kitchen, education building, and offices, are closed.
- The available restroom is in the sanctuary.
- We have spaced the rows and seats such that there is 6’ between families or individuals.
- Find a seat with a bulletin on it.
- 6’ is 4 empty chairs between you and others.
- Please maintain 6 feet of space between you and others not in your family.
- Please leave your masks on.
- Paper bulletins are provided on your seat, please take it with you and recycle it at home.
- The offering plates will be available as you enter and exit the service. You may also use our on-line offering option.
- Spoken responses should be done very quietly, into your mask.
- RESTROOMS available by the sanctuary.
- Holy Communion will be celebrated in the sanctuary. You will pick up a pre-filled communion set, in a bag, as you enter. At the time of communion, we will ask that you open the wafer, eat it, and then the wine, drinking it. Place the package back in the bag. We will have a disposal box as you exit.
When Pastor Angela ends the service, please remain seated.
- She will dismiss each group, starting at the back and moving toward the front.
- Please be aware of physical distancing as you exit, and avoid stopping
- Do NOT stop INSIDE the building for conversation. Go outside for that, or as the CDC suggests, keep moving and use a phone to chat.
- Wave goodbye to your friends! As tough as it is, no hugging, or handshakes.
- WEAR A FACE MASK and social distance (6′ apart) as you exit the building, on the sidewalks, and in the parking lot until you reenter your vehicle.
Thank you for doing your part to keep our Living Saviour community safe before, during, and after our worship services. We look forward to seeing you soon!